- 24/04 - Two new events have been added. I'll be at the Edinburgh Grassmarket Festival on Sunday, 1st of May, and I'm taking part in the Forth Valley Open Studios event this year from the 11th of June to the 19th. My studio will be open to the public during the event, so you can come along to see me work and have a chat!
- 07/03 - Tartan Ribbon Fund are having a fund raising lunch at Airth Castle on the 20th March as part of International Women's Day. I will have a stall there as part of this event, as well as other local artists. Tickets are still available for this lunch.
- 25/02 - New events have been added. I'll be at the Studio Arts Forum in Cumbernauld Theatre for International Women's Day in June, and I'll have a stall set up in Glasgow's Merchant City on the 7th and 8th of May
- 12/02 - The new schedule for Beading Classes is now up! Click here for a two-page PDF showing you details of the classes I'll be running.
- 23/01 - New events have been added - I'll be at the Byres Roads Makers Market in Glasgow in April, June and November.
- 11/01 - I have an RSS feed now! Click here to follow me and receive updates as they happen.
- 10/01 - Look out for 2011's new beading class schedule - coming soon!
- 11/10 - The schedule for November's beginners beading class is now online - click here!
- 19/08 - My new website is finally up and running!
Take your time and look around - the Gallery page lists all of my work, both silver and beaded items as well as the pieces I currently have for sale. The Shop page has links to both my Etsy and Folksy shops
You can see my recent Twitter posts on the right of this page, or you can visit the Contact page and follow me via the Twitter link there.
I hope you enjoy your visit to the site.